Saturday 8 February 2014

Shannon's Law - Bright Star Of The Zodiac

Dagenham Stallion.
The road to blast off edges nearer to the launch tower. The missile is in sight. I'm pulling myself along in my heat proof suit waiting for that shock-wave of searing gas as the first public eyes fall on my sexually abandoned syntax in Shannon's Law. There's gonna be trouble, I just know it. I wake up with sweats. 
Nerves? Me?


Today my Pinterest striptease takes me to Venture Galleries which is a classy writer's resource site where you can pick up all kinds of insight into the business. I've been discussing the use of Pinterest as a writer's tool. The pinned item is nothing less than a beautifully restored Ford Zodiac from the 1960's. My father had an old one. I've waited many years to pay it literary homage. Shakespeare had his Phoebus's chariot. I have my my stallion of Dagenham. (A famous British Ford car plant). 



Emma Thinx: The nearer you get to something big, the less you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Always so happy to get your feedback. Emma x