Tuesday 18 February 2014

Meaty And Hot From The Cop's Kitchen

If you've got it - flaunt it! Power nosh for sexy cops. Just add HP sauce and chips
The Pinterest reveal today is that fine English dish of Sausage Toad. I'm grateful to Lisa Haselton for hosting me today. The full feature and the recipe from Cop's Kitchen is here.

The life of a cooking novelist calls for a complete re-think of kitchen design. What I need is a hob with a built in wipe off keyboard. I could be boiling my beans and pouring out some passion at the same time. I'll be cooking up a dish from Shannon's Law tomorrow for some French guests. I'll let you know how it goes.

Emma Thinx; Michelin chefs never tire or deflate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Always so happy to get your feedback. Emma x