Thursday 6 February 2014

I'm In The Hands Of Goddess

As my virtual book tour continues, perhaps this a good time to give a plug to Goddess Fish Promotions who organize the event. If you are looking to promo your stuff I can recommend their service. They are very professional and very acceptably priced. 

The days are slipping by now. Soon Shannon's Law will be out there. I'm flat out at the moment putting the final touches to Cop's Kitchen. All this time in front of the computer screen means the need to diet. Working on a cook book when you're hungry is a most singular torture. 

The tour today has taken me to readingintwilight .It's a cool site featuring some great books.

Emma Thinx: I can resist everything except a higher resistance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Always so happy to get your feedback. Emma x