Tuesday 27 January 2015

Children's #book #reviews by blogger @ChelleyToy & her son "I loved how they all started Once Upon A Time and ended They All Lived Happily Ever After…..Ahhhhh :-)"

once upon a now, book blog, alf the workshop dog, isabella's pink bicycle, Kool Kid Kruncha and The High Trapeze

Today my 'ONCE UPON A NOW' tour visits the  'Tales of Yesterday' book blog - run by Michelle Toy and ably aided in this case by her son Corey.

I was amazed to click the link to Michelle's blog and see the whole of the page decked out in 'Once Upon a NOW' bright egg-yolk yellow and the logos for my series plastered all over the screen. There was even a banner blending the blog's logo with my book livery. I am totally bowled over.  Thank you so much Michelle!

I was further delighted to find that Michelle and her son had read not one, but all three of the books from the series - and enjoyed them too. Phew.

Find out which book was Corey's favourite - read their reviews on Tales of Yesterday .

One of the books in the series is still going FREE on Amazon for another day: http://www.smarturl.it/Kruncha  - ends 28th Jan.

The next stop on the tour is http://chapterfive.wix.com/chapter5  on Wednesday 29th January.  Can't wait!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Always so happy to get your feedback. Emma x