Wednesday 25 July 2012

Love a Happy Knockout

A quick Hi to anyone coming to my blog from Love a Happy Ending. com who are featuring "Knockout" today. 


If you are trying to answer the question to have a go at winning a copy of "Knockout" here are a couple of clues. Recently I had to go to a hospital with my sick knee. By chance I saw an anagram of the answer on one of those notice boards that convince you that you have about ten diseases. It read "No More TB".


Alternately you can look up my Kreativ Blogger Award post and learn a few other secrets as well. 


Answers by e-mail please to emmacalin @ hotmail . com


The draw will be on 5th August. Good luck.


Emma thinx: Luck is a cat. Love is a dog. Both can bite.



1 comment:

  1. I love Emma thinx. Luck and love can both bite, but we spend our whole lives pursuing both and would be lost without either of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Always so happy to get your feedback. Emma x