Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Are My Tits Out Of Proportion To My Hole?

A Teasing Tit having a peek at my box
Ah, that has been the question for the past couple of years. It's all temptation, invitation and opportunity but no solid entry. Oooh - I wish I'd never taken up being a bloody twitcher. I'd settle for a street urchin sparrow filling my box - but no, it looks like I'm left on the bloody shelf yet again. 

It was the Christmas before last when I received a most wonderful mating opportunity. I had always fancied being a voyeur (voyeuse), but I'd never had the courage, other than a few purely accidental crossings of the adult TV English Channel when I was searching for programmes about the full Brazilian de-forestation of primitive undergrowth. 

Probably by now you have got the message. I do love the ribald, bawdy double entendre, (comme on dit en francais).  I know - I'm a bloody pretentious old cow. It is form of humour so loved by us Brits. You may wonder why I have paused for a few moments from my normal slaving in the construction of my own highest literature to mention such a thing. 
There's a hole lot of loving not going on.

As you may know, I help out at Gallo Romano Media as a sound editor. Today I've been working on a book that is in a class of its own. It is tender, sensitive, erotic, funny and filled with English Regency chivalry, honour and manly SEX. Oooh - I've quite had to control myself! A good friend of mine always used to confide that she liked the male on male adult media because they were better looking and had the bits she liked most. I kinda know what she means.

The book is a fantastic adventure with a maiden to rescue, an evil villain, a host of characters and a riotous spilling of love and passion. The historical Napoleonic Wars feel is great and it's just such a good romping read. The book is "The Gentleman And The Rogue" by Bonnie Dee and Summer Devon. 

Oh yes - I was going to talk about my cctv bird box. The mating season is upon us. My bloody tits have been in and out. They're still out and turning blue.


Emma thinx:  Boxers breathe in short pants.










3 comments:

  1. I keep an eye on the birds myself, and I have bird houses scattered all over the hill behind my home. The birds may be into wild, erotic sex, but, unlike humans, they work like hell to build the nests first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post almost as much as I love the title. However, I suspect I'm in a small group of admirers. Of course, that's not the first time I've been in that group nor will it be the last.
    Thanks for putting it (this post) out there for me to approve - as for the question posed by your title, my answer is NO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Always so happy to get your feedback. Emma x